Skyline 2016 Annual Review
The Skyline Education Foundation Australia Chairman and Board are pleased to share with you our 2016 Annual Review. This Review provides a wonderful overview of our work for the year, including student, Board and staff profiles. We are extremely grateful to the donors, sponsors, in-kind supporters, patrons, and partner schools who have enabled us to deliver this vital work providing intensive support to talented students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Some of our highlights for 2016 include:
• Skyline celebrated 10 years of operation
• 2016 welcomed the largest intake of students
• Geelong program announced
• Most successful fundraising campaign
• Class of 2016 achieved an average ATAR of 83.47