Become a Corporate Partner
When Skyline’s founder educational psychologist the late John S Cheetham established the Skyline Education Foundation, he did so, understanding the power of education to make a lasting difference in the lives of gifted and academically talented young people with the intellectual ability to make a major contribution to the world, but little or no ability to change the circumstances of their background.
Your organisation can become a valued Skyline Partner in many ways!
- Making an annual or ongoing donation
- Offering volunteers to support Skyline’s work
- Providing Pro-Bono services
- Hosting a function in your facilities
- Sponsoring a Skyline Education Foundation Australia event·
- Introducing Skyline to aligned clients or colleagues
- Supporting your employees to regularly donate through pay roll to Skyline – see Workplace Giving
To discuss your interest in becoming a Skyline Corporate Partner, please Contact Us.